B2B Sales Development Representative
Location: Bray, Co.Wicklow
Are you passionate about sales & marketing? Self motivated and driven in the work you do? Looking for a new opportunity with a large international company with two offices in Ireland? You would be joining a large, dynamic and rapidly growing organisation. In Mar 2023 we won the Best Place to Work award and are committed to being an excellent workplace.
SD Worx is a leading European organisation in end to end people solutions with 7,000 employees and 82,000 clients. We are at an exciting time with lots of scope for marketing in the high-growth Payroll/HCM field and we’ve new products to launch in Ireland from the SD Worx portfolio..
In Ireland SD Worx, formerly Intelligo is a leading provider of payroll software and services operating in Ireland for 27 years. Our software is the best in the market, the Big 4 and all other major payroll processors use it. We pay 20% of corporate Ireland and have global clients in every industry. We have built an enviable reputation for delivering dependable and robust payroll solutions. We work hard every day to maintain and build our reputation.
Our Ideal Person
The ideal candidate will help the team to generate new business opportunities for the sales team in Ireland The candidate will be responsible for introducing SD Worx’s Payroll and HR services to new clients through inbound response to leads, outbound contacting, social media and email campaigns. The person will be passionate, having an abundance of creative ideas that they can bring to life with measurable performance. They must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image to reach out to the market and social media audience to cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our growth
About The Role
- Target, qualify and engage with key representatives in specific accounts/ verticals
- Measure activity through dashboard metrics to track effective methodologies and behaviours in the team and replicate these.
- Shape strategy for pipeline generation
- Work in collaboration with Field Marketing to develop effective messaging for outbound communications to team’s assigned accounts
- Work closely with Sales Ops and other members of the Leadership team to improve opportunity management and qualification processes
- Work closely with Sales Managers as well as the Regional Sales Director's to identify key company accounts to develop.
- Prospect and develop B2B accounts
- Work inbound leads and assist creating outbound campaigns
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager in Ireland and working cross functionally in Ireland
- Work alongside brilliant marketers in Ireland and group marketing in SD Worx
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong SEO and digital marketing experience is required.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Excellent writing, editing, and proof reading skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to write in a clear, concise, and engaging manner
- Experience collaborating with marketing and creative teams to develop cohesive and effective campaigns that drive sales and increase brand awareness
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Fluency in English
Salary & Benefits
- Hybrid working – can work from home with some presence required at the Bray office
- 22 days holiday & birthday leave & 10 public holidays
- Company pension matching employee contribution up to 5% after probation
- Workation – allowing staff to work up to four weeks in a European Country where we have a legal entity
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Social events organised throughout the year
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent, Hybrid Working
SALARY: Up to €40,000 per annum, depending on experience.
ADDRESS: Bray, Co. Wicklow
APPLICATION AND CVS TO BE SENT VIA E-MAIL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org