Full-time, Permanent, Hybrid Role Location: Bray, Co.Wicklow
Are you passionate about payroll, self-motivated and driven in the work you do? Looking for a new opportunity with a large international company with two offices in Ireland? You would be joining a large, dynamic and rapidly growing organisation. In Mar 2023 we won the Best Place to Work award and are committed to being an excellent workplace.
In Ireland SD Worx, formerly Intelligo is a leading provider of payroll software and services operating in Ireland for 27 years. Our software is the best in the market, the Big 4 and all other major payroll processors use it. We pay 20% of corporate Ireland and have global clients in every industry. We have built an enviable reputation for delivering dependable and robust payroll solutions.We work hard every day to maintain and build on that reputation, from product development, project delivery, support and maintenance, through to go-live and ongoing payroll services. We are a Trusted Payroll Partner for many of the world’s most recognised brands, who rely on us to deliver accurate payroll solutions for each and every pay day.
Our Ideal Person
As a Payroll Executive your responsibilities include collecting and processing of client payroll information, updating our internal payroll databases and ensuring timely payments helping to run a smooth and accurate payroll process.
The individual will contribute to on-going maintenance and development of accurate and efficient payroll processes and procedures in compliance with the local applicable employment legislation. The individual will contribute to year-end payroll closures and payroll audits coordination and be able to handle sensitive information.
About the Role
- Collect daily, weekly or monthly timesheets.
- Process weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual payrolls in accordance with payroll cycle.
- Accountable for collection and processing of client monthly payroll instructions and monitoring results and validating accuracy.
- Prepare employees’ compensation by the end of each pay period using payroll software.
- Good knowledge of Irish payroll including statutory payments and pension plans.
- Coordination of Taxes/Social Charges, Pensions, Insurance payments.
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines (GDPR)
- Answer questions about compensation, benefits, taxes and insurance deductions.
- IPASS qualified or in the process of becoming qualified
- Payroll experience and/or business experience required
- Customer service experience would be beneficial
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Fluency in English
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Committed Team player
- Works well under pressure
- €34,000 - €40,000 depending on experience.
- 23 days holiday.
- Company pension matching employee contribution up to 5% after probation.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme.
- Social events organised throughout the year.
APPLICATION AND CVS TO BE SENT VIA E-MAIL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org